Capita South Africa is an equal opportunity provider organization. It is currently looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Director: Operations. This position is on a permanent basis and the candidate will serve at the office of Capita in Cape Town. The candidate will be required to handle all the operational activities of the organization.
So, if you see yourself as competent enough and suitable for the said post of Director: of Operations then you should apply as soon as possible and should not wait for the last date. Interested applicants should read this article completely to gain full knowledge regarding this post of Director: Operations at Capita South Africa.
|Duration of the Contract:
Capita South Africa
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town, South Africa
|Currency ISO Code:
Market competent salary will be given
Academic Qualification Required:
The candidate should hold at least 12 Grade educational qualifications.
A tertiary qualification will be preferred.
Other Qualifications and Experience:
The candidate should be experienced. The minimum experience should be at least 10 years.
Experience gained within a senior management capacity will be preferred.
Similarly, if an individual has an experience in commercial sector then that experience will be preferable.
Furthermore, candidates having experience in Operations sector of at least 15 years will be preferred.
Likewise, applicant with successful track record of achieving destined goals and objectives in previous employment will be preferred.
Key Responsibilities of Director Operations:
The candidate for the post of Director Operations will be responsible for many tasks such as;
- Firstly, the successful candidate will be responsible for defining, implementing and assessing the operational policies of the organization.
- Secondly, the applicant will be required to develop and execute new directives for the growth of the organization.
- Thirdly, the candidate will be responsible for working with cross functional teams to achieve the targets of the organization.
- Fourthly, the successful applicant will be required to manage and control efficiently the team management throughout the operational wing of the organization
- Fifthly, the candidate will be responsible for allocating the responsibilities to the leadership positions in the Operations department and will be overseeing their performance accordingly.
- Sixthly, the Director Operations will develop and manage an efficient operational business plan of the organization.
- Seventhly, the candidate for the post of Director Operations will make the reports of performance and risks data of the organization.
- Eighthly, the applicant for the post of Director Operations will come into contact with other departments of the organization such as HR, IT, and Marketing department to promote the good will of the company in public.
- Ninthly, the candidate will be responsible to motivate the teams and individual workers of operational department in achieving their respective goals and objectives.
- Lastly, the successful applicant for the post of Director Operations will be responsible for overall profit or loss of the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities for the post Director Operations:
A successful candidate for the post of Director Operations must be able to display following abilities and skills while performing his or her duties.
- Firstly, the successful candidate should be able to do service delivery along with assigned teams in the organizations.
- Secondly, the applicant should be able to do resource planning to meet the service levels assigned by higher authorities in the organization.
- Thirdly, the candidate will be able to do hours delivery to increase the revenue generation of the organization.
- Fourthly, the successful applicant must be able to show relationship management skills with external authorities or clients and internal management.
- Fifthly, the candidate should be able to manage the people in the organization and overseeing the performance of the employees in the company.
- Lastly, the applicant should be able to develop new ideas regarding the improvement of the organization.
How to apply
the enrollment process for receiving job applications in the “Capita South Africa for the post of Director Operations” will be continued till the last date. The candidates should keep following points in mind before applying for the posts:
- Read all the terms and conditions carefully before you apply for this post.
- Applicant should be national of South Africa
- Foreign degree holders should provide equivalence certificate
- Applications for above mentioned posts are invited from both male and female candidates.
- Only online applications will be entertained
- By hand submission of application will not be entertained.
- Incomplete application form or the application received after closing date shall not be accepted or move forward for further recruitment process.
Persons with disabilities will be preferred for these posts.
Interested candidates should apply through the following given link of Pnet.