Brand South Africa
Johannesburg, South Africa
Brand South Africa is an equal opportunity provider to candidates without any discrimination of caste, creed, sex, nationality, and color.
Brand South Africa is looking for a competent candidate for the post of Communications Officer at its Head Office in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The candidate will be required to be in constant contact with shareholders, clients, customers, and partners of Brand South Africa.
The candidate for this post will be required to communicate with field offices to assess the overall performance of the company. Similarly, the candidate will be required to increase the profitability and the image of the company in the market.
If you find yourself competent and suitable for this post then you should not hesitate to apply for the post without any delay.
The details of the post are given as;
Duration of the Contract:
Brand South Africa
Johannesburg, South Africa.
Johannesburg, South Africa.
R608 600.00 (TCTC) Negotiable
Academic Qualification Required:
The candidate should hold Bachelor’s Degree (University Degree) from a reputable University in Communication or other related fields.
Other Qualifications and Experience:
The candidate should be experienced. The minimum experience should be of 6 to 8 years.
The candidate should be experienced in the communication and PR field.
The candidate must be experienced in corporate communication, public relations, and media management for at least 3 years.
The candidate will be required to travel as well and should speak local as well as the English Language. The candidate should be able to work in a diverse environment
The candidate should be capable of solving problems and should be able to supervise and communicate with the lower staff. The candidate should be well informed and should be computer literate as well.
Skills required for the post of Communications Officer:
The post of Communications Officer requires some attributes, competencies, and skills. Those are given as;
- Approval of local policy environment and implementation of corporate communications.
- Knowledge about media strategies
- Knowledge about the public relations of the company
- Public relations skills
- Research skills
- Negotiation skills
- Business writing abilities
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Service-oriented skills
- Integrity and honesty
Responsibilities of Communications Officer:
The Communications Officer will be responsible for many key areas, and some of these are given as;
- Developing and implementing public relations plans:
The candidate for the post of Communications Officer will be required to derive a plan to extend the message of the company to local and international missions. The candidate will be required to set the goals of public relations and try to get the maximum benefit by implementing the goals.
- Getting support for promotion programs of the company:
The candidate for the post of Communications Officer will be required to get support for the promotion of the programs in the following ways.
- The candidate will be responsible to arrange exhibitions and campaign events for the company. The candidate will be responsible to collect relevant and correct information regarding the company from the stakeholders, clients, partners, and customers. The candidate will be responsible for
- correctly identify the targeted audience of the company.
- The candidate will be responsible to support and supervise key messages for the campaigns.
- The candidate will be responsible to analyze, monitor, and evaluate all public relations campaigns
- Establishing and maintaining a record of the Public Relations of the company:
The candidate for the post of Communications Officer will be required to establish and maintain the record of public relations of the company in the following ways.
- The candidate will be responsible to combine media and international events, trends, and happenings along with program plans and marketing strategy of the company.
- The candidate will be responsible to provide proofreading services, editing services, and professional writing all across the company.
- Reporting the performance of the company:
The candidate for the post of Communications Officer will be required to provide the performance report of the company in the following ways.
- The candidate will be responsible to provide the performance report of the company in connection with public relations.
- The candidate will be responsible to provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports of the company.
How to apply
the enrollment process for receiving job applications in the “Brand South Africa for the post of Communications Officer” will be continued till the last date. The candidates should keep the following points in mind before applying for the posts:
- Read all the terms and conditions carefully before you apply for this post.
- Applicant should be a national of South Africa
- Foreign degree holders should provide an equivalence certificate
- Applications for the above-mentioned posts are invited from both male and female candidates.
- Only online applications will be entertained
- By hand submission of application will not be entertained.
- An incomplete application form or the application received after the closing date shall not be accepted or move forward for the further recruitment process.
- Persons with any disabilities will be preferred for these posts.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and supporting documents to the following email address.
Send your CV to: [email protected]