Company Name: TrenStar South Africa (PVT) Ltd
1. Depot Manager
2. Mobile Developer
- TrenStar is widely renowned for its ability to provide integrated and specialized solutions.
- TrenStar market share is in just about every industry, we are alleviating the supply and management of packaging solutions with an intense focus on eliminating disposable one-way packaging.
- Our customized management solutions optimize supply chains and provide 100 percent visibility in real-time.
- TrenStar is a provider of returnable packaging and supply chain solutions to a variety of industries with key capabilities in the automotive, agriculture, health care, and General Manufacturing sectors.
- TrenStar proactively seeks out the expressed and unexpressed optimized process efficiency needs of any industry and provides solutions that offer visibility, collaboration, control, and efficiency almost.
- Our strategy, as a leading service provider, will be to proactively seek out the expressed and unexpressed optimized process efficiency needs of any industry, globally, providing solutions that offer visibility, collaboration, control, and efficiency.
- We will provide scalable, adaptable, cost-effective, fit-for-use solutions, that will always include a mix of returnable packaging, technology, and service, ensuring the ability to optimize processes efficiency, track uniquely identifiable assets enable traceability, reduce most manual intervention, increased inventory control, optimized invoicing and unique item stock takes that ensure better cost and risk management in the client business faster and more effectively.
- We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development, and a structured career path through our five people promises and keeping employee experience at the core.
- Our purpose is to bring possibilities to life.
- We believe everyone should have access to the transformative power of financial services to help them plan, dream, and aspire to change their lives for the better
- Every day, we look for opportunities to engage candidates.
Job Description For the post of: Depot Manager
- TrenStar has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic Depot Manager to join our Operations team based at Rosslyn.
- TrenStar seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented professionals from a diverse candidate pool
- To support business/services area leadership in the implementation of strategic plans through the effective management of teams.
- We make every effort to make our approach and our work culture dynamic and relevant to ever-changing market requirements.
- To support the partner in the delivery of services to the client’s premises on specific delegated engagements and projects.
Job Description For the post of: Mobile Developer
- TrenStar has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic Mobile Developer to join our software Development team based at the centurion
- We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented professionals from a diverse candidate pool.
- Our experienced software team embraces relevant agile practices to ensure we continuously lead in our business.
Job responsibilities and skills: Mobile Developer
- Design and develop mobile applications using Android best practices and frameworks.
- Add and optimize features as per specifications
- Make and prepare releases of dynamic application components
- Monitor the entire application development lifecycle (design, test, support, and release)
- Create cross-platform applications for Android, iOS, Windows, etc.
- Present findings to software development and business user teams
- Work on software analysis, optimization, troubleshooting, and debugging
Job responsibilities and skills: Depot Manager
- Candidate must identify shortcomings, develop, and implement solutions.
- Operational management of relocations to other depots
- Ensure employee training, development, coaching, and mentoring
- Ensure conformance to discipline, rules; regulations; systems, and procedures
- Candidate must collaborate with fellows and partners to build business solutions and solve business problems.
- Every day candidate’s work will make an impact that matters.
- Candidate must prepare reports daily, weekly, and monthly and ad-hoc as defined and requested
- Employee management; monitor utilization, communication, time management and disciplinary actions
- Ensure productive and efficient utilization of resources including employees
- Candidate thrives in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance
- Organized and self driven
- Language must be fluent in English
- Good analytical skills
- Computer knowledge
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office and the Internet
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Problem solving
- Customer Focus
- Active Listening skills
- Good Communication skills
- Telephonic skills
- Ability to speak English Fluently and one other African Language.
Qualifications for the post of: Depot Manager
- A Matric / Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- Driver’s License and own reliable transport
- A Degree Logistics and supply chain management or Equivalent
- Service focused personality is essential; Experience is an asset.
- Managed teams of at least 20.
- Overall business knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Ability to Learn and use custom PC and mobile systems applications.
- The credit points will be given to those who have 4 to 5 year experience to specific sector within the firm.
Qualifications For the post of: Mobile Developer
- Matric / Grade 12
- A National Diploma IT or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years overall experience in software development
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Android applications development
- Minimum of 3 to 5years Android Studio and SDK Tools
- Minimum of 2 years publishing application to the Google Play store
Additional Skills are required for the post of Mobile Developer
- Java, SQ Lite , Web Services and Restful APIs
- Cross-platform Mobile application development for iOS, Window CE, Windows Mobile
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- A natural curiosity
- Familiar with development methodologies
- Worked with Team Foundation Server or similar ticketing systems
- Problem solving
- Working on multiple projects at one time
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Good communications skills
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Good presentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good people skills and be able to liaise professionally and effectively on all levels
- Empathy and patient in dealing with
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Following up and providing feedback
- Risk and Quality management.
- Sustain Profitability.
- Managing work (Including time management)
- Talent Management.
- Must be active to contribute to the business of all aspects.
- Strategic Impact: Candidate must support the team on delivery of designated engagement.
- Budget/Profitability: Candidate must manage budget through correct budgeting cost and also candidate must control profitability management.
- Development / Growth of Team: Candidate must be expert while sharing knowledge with the team members.
- Kindly note that this job advertisement provides summary of capabilities which are required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.
- COVID-90 Vaccination is mandatory because of reducing the likely hood of serious illness, death and infection.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Please note that feedback will be given to shortlisted candidate only.
- However, Trenstar will keep your CV on record for future vacant positions .
Vacant Position For the post of Depot manager: 30
Vacant Position For the post of Mobile Developer: 25
How to apply:
- Kindly read all the terms and conditions before apply for this post.
- Candidate must be National of South Africa.
- Applications for mentioned post are invited for Both Male and Female.
- Candidate must have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Only online applications will be considered.
- By hand submission of application will not be considered.
- Incomplete application or missing data or information will not consider and application will be reject.
- The eligible candidates are advised to submit the online application with required information the link for online application is given below.
- By joining Trenstar South Africa (Pty) Limited company, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
- Discover the life that awaits you at visit https://www.trenstar.co.za
- Candidate should submit online application till the last date is 29-11-2022
|Seniority Level||Mid- Senior Level|
|Job Location:||Cape town, South Africa|
|Country ISO Code:||ZAF|
|Regional ISO Code:||South Africa|
|Currency ISO Code||ZAR|
|Value||60k to 70k ZAR|
|Employment Type||Full time|